Thursday, April 26, 2007

Soft & Sweet :: The Groupies



Just finished off these little rocker dudes... ready for their trip to Melbourne for some Kiss Army convention. And just in time too. I'm moving house. We are in sea of boxes, sticky tape & bubble wrap...and I can't sleep as lists of things "To Do" are swimming around in my brain. But I'm excited! I'm going to have my very own office/ crafty room... and a little garden. It seems like a dream come true!

Unfortunately the Internet will be turned off soon... so it might be a bit quiet around here for a wee while. Hopefully not too long as I have got to make use of that new room! ...suppose I better pull the gloves back on and do some cleaning. T

P.S Yes my husband went to Fashion School... and is a fashion designer. I have been given his sewing machine, fabric scraps and sewing books. He buys my clothes and doesn't say my butt looks big in anything... just that I should consider my silhouette!!!! For all this he still had the boxing on the telly last night despite my objections!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Good luck with the move - you sound very calm about it!

9:30 pm, April 26, 2007  
Blogger little special said...

best of luck with the move!

just about to embark on another one myself - 2 weeks to go + i haven't done a thing......i'd really better get started!

love the softies by the way.

xx

9:43 pm, April 26, 2007  
Blogger BrownPants said...

They're jsut so adorable! Great job!!

9:25 am, April 27, 2007  
Blogger sulu-design said...

Adorable softies, as always. Best of luck on the move - how great to have an office and a garden! And I think one of your lines has serious potential to be the title of a hit reality show, "Yes, My Huband Went to Fashion School." I can see it now.

10:05 am, April 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... nobody is perfect right?

Good luck with the move. Who said that a change is as good as a rest... had never moved house!!

6:54 pm, April 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home