Monday, April 16, 2007

Sweet Inspiration :: Forest Finds


Every morning and every evening I walk my dog in one of the biggest parks in Sydney... it has lakes, running tracks, picnic areas and my favourite, the forest.... I guess it isn't really strictly a forest, more like a wooded area with a stream running through and lots of dogs playing hide n' seek. It is lovely... nice to be in touch with nature in the big bad city!

In the "forest" is lots of pine trees... a few of them have been cut down recently and I have scampered off with a few twigs and a whole lotta pine cones... And in a particularly rushed weekend I was able to find 30 minutes to throw together this ode to Autumn, or Fall.

There is a slight chill in the air and I am thinking about baked apples, warm soups and making the house cozy! T

P.S These cutie postcards are a tokyo find... of course.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those postcards!
The illustration and the handwritten typo... wow.

cheers from Amsterdam

10:15 am, April 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home