Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sweet Inspiration :: Nursery in progress (Part 1)


The nursery is slowly coming along and currently taking pride of place is this gorgeous wooden cut-out hanging. After spotting it in a magazine (twice!), I just had to hunt it down! I ended up ordering it directly from the designer, Miranda from Bride & Wolfe based in Melbourne. What a talent...I'm just in awe of people who can design and make pieces like this. Here is a bit more detail:



I just love the delicacy of the whole piece and its whimsical nature...with its birds, bunnies, squirrels & butterflies. I've hung it near the cot and think little bubba will love it waking up from his/her slumber. And at least I will have something lovely to look at as I spend many bleary-eyed hours in the nursery!
Tiff is right...my belly really is getting bigger and it's not long to go now...last week the doctor said bubba is heading south! I'm glad he/she knows which way to go! N

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger sulu-design said...

What a gorgeous piece for a nursery! Delicate and bold... I love it.

12:22 pm, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Ali said...

What a beautiful, soothing hanging. Lucky bubba!

9:26 am, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow your little bub's nursery is going to be beautiful! i am still sleeping with my mommy and daddy in their room. : )

2:04 pm, March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home