Saturday, May 20, 2006

Makin' mail

Nicky has signed up for a postcard swap over at Betty crafter! Hi guys! We have to create crafty postcards with a recipe on the back... I have been drafted to come up with a cute drawing for the front. So I thought I would give you a bit of a glimpse of what we are planning so that you guys know we are on to it!


It is a little portrait of Nicky as I see her... always serving up some bakery goodness!

Thankfully I have finished all the artwork and printed it out... as my Mac died yesterday. Sob. Sob. We are currently trying to revive it, that is my boy technical support backup is trying to revive it... but typical male, he is already looking online to get me a "much cooler and bigger" Mac. I am a little sentimental about my little laptop... it was the first computer that was all mine. I didn't have to share! But we will see... T

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff,depending on how u go,I can get a discount on Macs through work.Also, if u have any Mac questions my best friend John (Nicky knows him) sells them & would be happy to advise u if u like.

7:51 am, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the picture of Nicky. Looks just like her.


M@RK

2:01 pm, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Hi Sarah! Sorry about the late reply! My computer is having CPR at the Mac shop. Hopefully she will be coming home tomorrow full of health! Thanks for the offer and the info ...I may still need to take you up on it!

6:44 pm, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home