Friday, May 05, 2006

... makes me happy!

Japanese postcards ...make me happy. Here are four of my current favourites that are lurking in places around the apartment, cheering it up.

This one is my ode to Autumn..appley goodness!


...And then there is the possible friendship between a girl, hens & wolves! Quirky nonesense makes me laugh.


This guy looks so miffed. The colours really get me in.


These guys are reminding me about how good hanging out with your buddy at the sea is. In summer of course!


Have a lovely weekend! T

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, these postcards are so cute!!! Any idea where can I get these?? I'm a big postcard fan. ^_^ Have you heard of the Postcrossing (www.postcrossing.com) project?

1:25 pm, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

HI Li LI... not sure where you live... but I got these in Tokyo from the Loft. I think that there is a selection here in our Japanese bookstore, Kinokuniya. Try a Japanese book store... but you may not escape for hours! T

9:35 am, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again, thanks for the info. I live in Singapore but although there is a Kinokuniya here, I have never seen them selling these postcards. So sad. :(

12:46 pm, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home