Thursday, May 04, 2006

Jam sessions

For some reason, I'm a sucker for jams. Even though I hardly eat the stuff, all it takes is a weekend away in the country, the discovery of a local food market or an Italian deli...and next thing you know I have a cupboard full of jams! I don't know what it is...must be some kind of nostalgic association...the idea of all these grandmas whipping up jams from their orchards of fruit!


I'm partial to berry-based jams, but I'm not too fussed. Here were some ways I tried to use up my jam recently:

Cinnamon jam drops:

Apricot crostata:

I've still got a long way to go...there are currently 6 unfinished jars of jam in my fridge! Jam tarts, scones....anyone?? N

3 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

jam sandwich??
I love all the jars. Different sizes,shapes,writings...

4:11 pm, May 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want some!!! Everything looks yummylicious!!!!! ;D

7:08 pm, May 04, 2006  
Blogger nicbiccie said...

Thanks momo - yes, forgot the classic jam sandwich!

Thanks li li - you're very kind! N

7:37 pm, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home