Friday, January 05, 2007

Sweet News :: The pitter patter of little Vans....


Aren't these the coolest little kicks you've ever seen? No, they're not something I picked up for myself at the summer sales...given that I can only fit about 2 toes into them! They're actually for a pint-sized little person who will be arriving some time in April. If you haven't guessed....I'm gonna be a mum!!

Yes, I'm about 24 weeks pregnant...the belly's really out there now, so thought it's about time I shared the news with everyone out there in blogland! Everything's going well so far, little bubba's starting to move around & I'm getting excited for his/her arrival. The above little Vans were a Christmas gift from Tiff...how lucky is little bubba to be receiving gifts while still in the womb! I believe the story went that Tiff just couldn't resist them when she saw them in the shop - she had to get them! I don't blame her - I don't think I would have been able to resist them either if I saw them...so cool!

It's funny...I've been pretty good at resisting all that cute stuff out there & so far the hubbie & I have only lashed out on the big stuff like a cot, stroller etc. I've only just started trawling websites for cool baby stuff, so I guess it's only a matter of time before I get sucked into the abyss that is I-can't-resist-this-is-too-cute-I-need-to-have-it baby stuff! Be scared credit card, be scared!! N

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nic - that's really fantastic news!

3:45 am, January 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Those kicks are pretty darn cute!

7:52 am, January 06, 2007  
Blogger Belinda said...

congratulations!!

8:49 am, January 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! I hope the next few months go really well, and can't wait to see photos of baby feet in the Vans!

3:08 pm, January 06, 2007  
Blogger Soo said...

ooh, can't wait to see the little bub in those very cool shoes!!!

6:51 pm, January 06, 2007  
Blogger nicbiccie said...

Thanks guys for all your good wishes! Yes, I can't wait to see some little footsies in those vans either! Everything in miniature seems so much more adorable!

9:04 pm, January 06, 2007  
Blogger 62cherry said...

congrat's!that is great news and you are over half way :)
check out our vans http://www.flickr.com/photos/62cherry/348229725/

9:58 am, January 07, 2007  
Blogger nicbiccie said...

Thanks Justine...cute pic - it's funny, the hubbie mentioned getting a matching pair too!
Hey Leo...yes, I will try & send a pic of my burgeoning belly!? And thank you...looking forward to the surprise package!

12:01 pm, January 08, 2007  
Blogger sulu-design said...

Oh, congratulations! What a lucky little one - entering the world with the makings of a fabulous shoe collection. Best wishes to you and your husband!

1:08 pm, January 08, 2007  
Blogger SadieandLance said...

Awww how cute. Congrats, lovely news. Now you can go crazy on baby craft...maybe the baby needs a special lil Kiss Fan Club el Presidente??

8:37 pm, January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how exciting!!!

Many, many congratulations and best wishes.

I'm very happy for you... children are the most beautiful gift!!

7:20 am, January 10, 2007  
Blogger nicbiccie said...

Thanks sweeties for all your congrats...I really am counting my blessings each day! Baby shoe collections, baby craft...the possibilities are endless!

9:34 pm, January 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a mum soon! Big big congrats!! ^o^

5:49 pm, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Congratulations on the impending arrival!

11:34 am, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home