Friday, December 01, 2006

Sweet & Soft :: Killing me Softie


So you thought we disappeared... well here is our list of excuses for being such pathetic bloggers!

1. Sofites: These little critters have taken over our lives. I farwelled the last box-ful on Monday and did not shed a tear! The Brady bunch collection above is just a small sample of the guys heading off to little boutiques. Although we are grateful for the business... I am so over them! And I have 20 to complete today for our markets tomorrow... Only 3 and a bit weeks to Christmas!

2. U2 concert: Bono was my high school sweetheart. He just doesn't know it.

The big show finally rolled into Sydney. Us and the rest of the middle aged rockers were jumping around and screaming like it was 1998. Sang my heart out, screamed my lungs out, bought the T-shirt... was exhausted for 3 whole days. Thus no blogging.

3. Beachie break: Nicky is having a week off a month at the moment... disappearing to lovely beachie locations with family. Lucky for me this month I get to go along. Only 15 days til we head up the coast to enjoy the surf & yummy seafood.

4. How hot is it!!!???: Summer has well and truly come to Sydney.... 38 degrees Celsius which I think is about 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The only action I could manage was to reach into the freezer for an icy pole!

5. Interstate & International friends: Both of us have been enjoying a bit of catch up time with folk who have come in from out of town. There is nothing so nice as seeing old friends... the time just seemed to fly.

Okay... I am sure we will be good from now on as it is December and everything! The tree will go up today! And lots of baking & crafty things have to happen. T

P.S Martha Stewart Challenge. We have failed! There was no way to find the 8 hours to make the November cakes. I think we are talking about making them in Jan 2007. What a bummer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Soo said...

you have been busy! those softies are so cute, i especially love the last one with the apple!!
hopefully now you can rest and relax a little.......

1:46 pm, December 01, 2006  
Blogger sulu-design said...

Yeah! So glad that you're back to blogging - I missed you guys. The softies make up for it all. Enjoy your summer... winter is officially setting in here in NYC.

1:55 pm, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Yes! And hopefully we will be catching up on reading other blogs... so much is happening. BTW- I love christmas in New York, so much more festive.

3:40 pm, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Love the softies! Cute ^^

7:41 pm, December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home