Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sweet Musings :: Tagged!


Well, there's a first for everything and so it goes that I've been tagged for the first time by the lovely Soo. Thanks for thinking of me! So here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Sales assistant in a jewellery shop
2. Customer service officer in life insurance
3. Manager in project management training co.
4. Working in fashion (current)

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Amelie - love the story, the nostalgia, the music...oh & being set in Paris helps!
2. The Bourne Identity - European locales, action-packed, Matt Damon...what more could you want??
3. Lost in Translation - love the quirky factor
4. The Wedding Singer - the 80's music & it's just plain funny

Four places I've lived:
Ummm....Sydney, Sydney, Sydney & Sydney! Ok, so I've travelled to far more places than I've lived. I lived at my aunt & uncle's in Buckinghamshire (UK) on & off for 6 months while backpacking...does that count?

Four TV shows I love:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Any cooking shows...recent ones include Rick Stein's French Odyssey & The Food Lover's Guide to Australia
4. Any travel shows...Getaway, Pilot Guides

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Bernese Oberland, Switzerland - this region really IS Switzerland - amazing!
2. Santorini, Greece - whitewashed houses & blue domes...this place was EXACTLY like a postcard
3. New Zealand - driving holiday on my honeymoon, so scenic.
4. Provence - loved the Mediterranean feel & the food, food, food!!

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo mail
2. Sydney Morning Herald
3. Bureau of Meteorology (for some reason, I always need to know the weather in advance!)
4. Various blogs

Four favourite foods:
1. Cheese - anything & everything!
2. Summer fruits - esp. cherries, lychees, white peaches & nectarines
3. Cured meats - proscuitto, pancetta, Spanish jamon - could eat this by the bucketload!
4. Seafood - esp. prawns, mud crab & lobster

Four places I would rather be:
1. Having a little lie-down on the couch.
2. In the kitchen doing some Christmas baking
3. Lying on a beach with a book (ok, that will actually happen next week - yay!)
4. Somewhere in the northern hemisphere having a white Christmas.

Okey-dokey...I think that's enough information for you to digest & a brain-squeeze on my part! N

2 Comments:

Blogger Soo said...

does that mean you're away next week?! enjoy your break soaking up the sun and relaxing!!! Like your gift tags too!

9:12 pm, December 13, 2006  
Blogger nicbiccie said...

Thanks Soo, yes can't wait to go away again! I picked up the little wooden gift tags in a zakka store in Tokyo of course!

1:21 pm, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home