Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sweet Inspiration: The bug bit!


The Christmas beetle that is!


These felt decorations make me smile. The soft colours... strung on brown string... are one of my favourite things about this season. They are of course from the lovelyAfternoon Tea(I do shop and eat else where, I swear!).... and as of today are strung on out tree.


Donna Hay's Christmas magazine inspired this "Noel" on my coffee table. And I am trying to resist the temptation to paint them a ruby red. They will be seen hanging about on our market store to help create that holiday vibe. I like them so much that after Christmas I may want to spell something else out! T

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The felt garland is so cute! And I'm going to have to hunt that DH Christmas magazine!

4:05 am, December 11, 2006  
Blogger sulu-design said...

The felted decorations are magnificent - I want that garland! And your photos, as always, are so rich. Lovely!

8:55 am, December 11, 2006  
Blogger CBM said...

So gorgeous. Thanks for the link too, just got myself some lovely wallpaper.

2:57 pm, December 11, 2006  
Blogger momo said...

Afternoon tea's chrismas time is always exciting. They have so many pretty things and I can not decide what to buy...

4:03 pm, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Hi guys! ... we are lucky to have alot of natural light, there is no skill in my photo taking! And yes the wallpaper is so good, I downloaded some myself. Momo first put me onto their wallpaper!

9:53 pm, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looove the Christmas garland. I just found your blog from, Um I can't remeber where I was!! But now Iam going to the garland link, I'll never find my way back to where I started.

12:24 pm, December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home