Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sweet Musings : Tagged



So the lovely "Justine" has tagged us.... and we are supposed to tell you 5 things about us that we haven't previously blogged about. As Nicky has used up all her bandwidth it is up to me to come up with some juicy facts. This sounds easier than it actually is! But here goes:

1. I love, love, love rice. I eat it with everything from a baked dinner to KFC to your bonafide Asian meal. The only meal when I am not boiling up a pot is when we are having pasta! And it tastes great with tomato sauce! Yum! Nicky on the other hand, the full blooded Chinese girl hardly eats rice. She only keeps it in her bowl to keep the other food warm!

2. Nicky always carries Tic Tacs, tissues and some band aids (plasters) in her bag. I think she is worried of being stranded with bad breath, a runny nose and a bleeding knee! I only carry the bare essentials... money, phone, keys and about 65 old receipts!

3. Nicky loathes with "a vengeance" oranges. But I think the vengeance might be waning as she has been known to eat cake with orange peel! I hate perfume... anything floral and my head just pounds.

4. Our husbands went to high school together in Sydney. They also both immigrated to Australia from Malaysia.

5. We both have Eurasian nieces.... part anglo-saxon and part Asian and both are part jabber jaw. The little drawing above is by my niece and it happens to be a face... if you couldn't tell!

Now we have to pass this on... so we choose "Soo" and we also choose "Josephine"Josephine... good luck guys and I hope to read some interesting things about you I didn't know! T

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2 is interesting, I also carry and saves a lot of old receipts for unknown reason. I think I'll have to purge.

5:36 am, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home