Friday, November 03, 2006

Sweet Inspiration :: Milk knows best


This little superhero looks like he's ready to take off and save the world, blinding his enemies with those gold accessories alone! Actually, it's the cover of the Autumn edition of super-cool French kids mag, Milk. It arrived in the post last week along with a French foodie mag, Saveurs. This is thanks to an international magazine swap I started recently between myself and a dear Sydney friend who's now working in Switzerland. She misses her Australian Gourmet Traveller mags, so I decided to be her personal subscription service while in return she sends me European magazines from her travels! Yay!

I love this mag - lots of slick professional photo shoots and lots of inspiring ideas and uses of colour. You only have to flick through it to realise just how big the childrenswear industry is...so many gorgeous outfits and furnishings that I'm sure cost the earth, but Milk manages to display them all with a fun style and sense of humour. I mean, just look at this other cutie superhero - he just cracks me up...


And these girls look like they're getting up to sweet mischief...


There are also features on real kids' bedrooms like this one...



And I love these sweet cushions and textiles...



Hmmm...I know I can rely on Milk to keep me inspired and giggling for a little while to come! N

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh I love magazines... lucky lucky you!

12:16 am, November 04, 2006  
Blogger sulu-design said...

How cute are the chubby little thighs on the cover superhero?

12:19 pm, November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home