Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sew Sweet :: Two Calling Birds


So I was trawlling around blogland and what did I see... but a lovely felt book over at Pinku. I have to have it. If it isn't at my local Kinokuniya I will have to do the previously unthinkable and buy online! I have a terrible phobia of buying over the internet. It is not that I have had a bad experience... must be something to do with techno gobbley- gook.

Anyway back to the book... there are a lovely felt decorations abounding in it. I obviously couldn't wait and had to create my own replica as you can see above. The felt I used isn't very strong so it is a bit on the droopy side... and the circular bit needs to be reinforced... but I am pretty happy with it.

There were too many possibilities for disaster just to cut this baby out free hand so I created a bit of a pattern. Here it is:


If you are wanting to use it go ahead. If it doesn't download well, due to techno gobbley -gook give me an email and I will send you a PDF! T

5 Comments:

Blogger Soo said...

What a lovely pattern....and colours, and birds!!!

7:47 pm, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET. ehm I mean, rock on!

7:37 am, November 08, 2006  
Blogger CBM said...

Just gorgeous. Thanks girls-or should I say: Thanks sweeties.

10:59 am, November 09, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Thanks guys and fellow sweeties! Glad you like these little birds... I think I am going to try some for the christmas tree!

4:46 pm, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its too cute.

what are you going to do with it?

6:33 am, November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home