Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sew Sweet :: Home Sweet Home



I am home... and it is so nice... I mean't to write a post about going away. I had plans to make a travel wallet out of some scumptious fabric I have tucked away. But of course I never got around to it, time spend up and suddenly it was time to run for the gate to jump on the plane... yes we really did have to run.

We went to London, Amsterdam, Paris, London, Tokyo and then onto home. Lots of washing to do... dog walking to make up with my loyal buddy and goodies to unwrap! The 3 above are my new favourite mug... it is super cute and broke down my "no breakables" resolve! My boy always knew I was going to crumble! Harrods teabags... if you love tea, it is hard to go past this slightly luxurious leaf for flavour. Lenotre sweets... Paris goodies, yum, yum!

I am not sure why fabric makes my heart beat with joy... and my muscles strain from carrying this lot! But I couldn't help it! Here are the additions to my stash!


The grey and white canvas makes me sooooo smiliey! I bought it because I wanted an Orla Keily tote with similar fabric but I couldn't sling it over my shoulder with ease. I giggled when I read "Sally" was up to the same tote envy... so hopefully you will be seeing my version soon!


Cutie goodness... hopefully I will be making some things for Nicky's baby. Her belly is getting bigger and bigger so I feel my time is running out... as the little bub might be swimming for the gate soon! T

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger sulu-design said...

I see a lot of great fabric stashes on blogs, but I have to say that this selection is among my absolute favorites. That grey and white one is fabulous, and it will make a great tote.

1:32 pm, March 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! I'm glad you're back, your posts are always yummy, love your mug it is adorable.
and those fabrics ^_^ what can i say you have great taste

3:18 pm, March 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a great haul! I miss Japanese fabric shopping already (although I managed to get some of that navy-and-white elephant print before I left!)

4:58 pm, March 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eek! That "Orla" fabric is fantastic! Can't wait to see your tote!

4:02 pm, March 14, 2007  
Blogger SadieandLance said...

Oh! The Squirrels!!

10:28 pm, March 14, 2007  
Blogger deb said...

adorable fabric. Love the sweet owls!

12:15 am, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home