Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sew Sweet :: Patchwork begins & other things

Sewing :I have been chained to the sewing machine, so it seems only appropriate that I post up a long overdue "Sew Sweet" installment. What has kept my foot on the pedal morning, noon & night? Nicky & I have been lucky enough to received a couple of orders from some little stores for our "Rescue Softies". So expect to see a lot more of those little critters en masse gracing this blog!


In between time I have been wanting to give some of that fresh Japanese patchwork a go... and the impending holiday season is also starting to take up more of my thoughts. So this stocking is my first attempt at trying to cover these two birds with one stone!

I think it is a bit country... and that wasn't the look I was going for! So I will have to have a look back at my magazine to get a more contemporary feel. I think it might be the fabric combination... but I am not sure yet.

Baking:Other than sewing, I have been making Honey Snaps.


For very little effort these make lovely little lacy treats... crisp & sweet. Only 15 mins & 4 ingredients. I am not sure which generation I fall into ...X or Y! But I know it is the one that includes "instant gratification" in its description! Yum. T

1 Comments:

Blogger Soo said...

ooh, I have been thinking about sewing up Christmas stockings too! I love yours, especially the little flower at the top!

5:53 pm, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home