Thursday, June 01, 2006

Drink Milk! Read Milk!


Every now and then something can really grab your imagination... it can be fabric, colours of a leaf, exhibitions... You know what I mean. Something that turns on the light for your creativity. My boy works in fashion and he firmly believes that travel is important... to see how other people interpret something in a way you haven't even thought of. My creative light seems to be switched on by things I see in Japan & in France. One of the magazines I discovered was Milk magazine... it has got all the nutrients for kid's and adult's minds!

This fish soup just made me laugh out loud when I first turned to the page...



And if they had these kind of books in my library, I would be there more often!



And I am keeping this apron in mind to create something for my cheeky niece! I think she will get away with anything wearing this...



The philosophy of the magazine is that "Milk takes us on a modern journey through the world of childhood" and it wants to provide "genuine education that also helps children to develop a taste for beautiful things." Well it is working for me just in the cover art alone! T

2 Comments:

Blogger the shim family said...

OH MY! I must find this magazine, it looks right up my alley. Thanks for sharing!

4:29 am, June 02, 2006  
Blogger momo said...

Cool magazine!
I love the colour of the picture of the cover.

2:55 pm, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home