Thursday, April 27, 2006

Stylin' it at Lunch



When I was about 11yrs my dad packed up our family and we moved to Hong Kong. I was lucky enough to go to International school (my cantonese is the worst! Needed an English speaking school) and met other kids from all over the world. There was a Japanese girl in my class, she was so sweet and she had the most amazing lunch box. I had ham sandwiches and she had sushi arranged perfectly in a little stackable box. I was a little green eyed monster... I wanted that lunch box, and its contents!

On this last trip I got a lunch box... for my boy. If it was for me it would be covered in cherry blossoms or cute characters. I work from home so it doesn't seem worth packing everything into a lunch box! But I am getting the joy from packing his. Today he is having spicy tofu & pork mince and poached chicken on rice. This lunch box with its napkin & chop sticks makes left overs look so good! T

1 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

looks really familiar to me but at the moment I do not have one!
My son has a little one from MUJI though.

6:14 pm, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home