Friday, April 14, 2006

Hopitty.. hop, hop!

The whole concept of giving an Easter basket is a bit foreign to me. But after seeing a few on other blogs and now having a niece that I am sure will appreciate it... I decided to get into to the spirit!

So her Easter treats included a cute bunny bag from Japan, by Baby Roo, little creature chocolates, bunny stickers & a strawberry shaped ice block mold.



I am sure she will love all these little bits because:

a. She is obsessed with strawberries! And,
b. The last time I saw her she wouldn't put down my bag!



Happy Easter all! T

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Your goodies look like you have been making up Easter baskets forever. They are perfect - your niece will be SO happy.

Those bunny cookie cutters are fab.

6:59 pm, April 14, 2006  
Blogger the shim family said...

Oh I love this gift. The bunny tote and goodies are so great! I'm sure you are a well-loved aunt!

12:53 am, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Thanks guys... She is a lovely girl. But I am incredibly biased! I am sure she will love it.... for a few seconds!! She has so many things! T

8:15 am, April 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home