Friday, July 28, 2006

Sweet Inspiration :: Always prepared



Following the Scouts' motto "Always prepared" has stood Nicky & I well in our respective traveling adventures... Nicky is decidedly more organised than me, but I do have my own clutch of maps & websites! This has not stopped me from pilfering her spreadsheet of patisseries in Paris though!

So as I am leaving for Tokyo early Monday morning I thought I should get organised, put the washing on, dig around for the passport, book the pup into the kennels (he thinks it is a country retreat) and drag out my stuff on Tokyo.

This book "walking on streets of Aoyama" was my new find last trip... and I thought you might like to peek at some of the wallet damaging shopping inspiration held within it's pages.

This little shop, Le Charme de Fifi et Fafa is intriguing, plastic dinosaurs & lingerie!



Nuno Works seems to be a artisan fabric shop which sells the fabrics & wares made from the range.



And just in case I am feeling like a enormous creamy fruity cake for a pick-me-up there is the Berry cafe!



Nicky also recently purchased a book that has lots of craft & Zakka stores in Japan listed in the back. These are a few I hope to hit if I can figure out the maps and if they are actually in Tokyo!

Passe Compose
L.Musee
Fabrica
Rollo

With all this research I hope to have lots of things to bring back & share (Heh! Heh!- So glad my boy hardly reads this blog)! T

4 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

lucky thing, have fun!!

8:13 pm, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to see photographs of your time in Japan! Lucky you!

11:26 pm, July 28, 2006  
Blogger momo said...

I will give you more info but for now, here are things.

Passe,Compose, L.Musee, Fabrica are in Tokyo and Fabrica's webcite had an English map
http://fabbrica-net.ciao.jp/aboutus/map.html
Othermaps are in Japanese but i will send you the link,if you want them.

Rollo is in Kobe, unfortunately.
SHame you can not make it to the west.....

10:20 am, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Thanks I will have fun! And Momo thank you for the fabulous link I can't wait to check it out straight away!

7:09 pm, July 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home