Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sew Sweet:: Bags of Goodness


Want one of these bags? Or maybe both? I do... and if I needed more convincing there is even a close up of the different possible details...


And it is just possible that I can make it! Yee gods! With the help of this Japanese craft book...


It comes with a plan for a week worth of lessons, with step by step instructions complete with diagrams & pictures.




Even with this guide and the possibilities that I could have both bags I have a feeling it might end up on the backburner as Nicky & I are trying to stockpile all our market goodies... because I just might be off to Tokyo soon! Yay! T

5 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Wow that book looks great, and the instructions seem pretty clear too.

A trip to Tokyo - hope you are stockpiling spending money too.

2:53 am, July 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was THIS close to buying the same book last month. Very cute bags!

7:28 am, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Yes the instructions seem clear enough... I think I am going to have to guess a few things though! The best bit in the book is the bags... I almost didn't buy it has some very "busy" things... but I think they will be okay a bit more pared back!

12:34 pm, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

OOOOOh I wish I could have this book !! (and the Denyse schmidt one too) Here in Beligum we cannot find those amazing books :( sniff sniff sniff
Have a sweet afternoon my swwet friend :) Smooches

2:28 am, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Have you ever tried amazon japan? I think Sally has links to how to use it currently on her blog. Nicky & I are thinking about big purchases! Hee! Hee!

10:22 am, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home