Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wednesday :: Black/ Grey

I think little Foong here is my favourite black/grey thing at the moment... although I hesitate to have a favourite softie because they end up JINXED! Before we go to the market and I am happily sewing on the faces I can't help myself, I have to nominate which softie I like the best.... but there is a whole lotta trouble with this. The one I choose always gets lots of cuddles but it takes a couple of weeks for them to find a home. Others (non-favourites) dash off the moment they hit the table. Weird.

Foong is a fortune cookie maker whose favourite dessert is of course fortune cookies! He is made from some Japanese fabric picturing the great wave. Japanese just know how to use the neutral colours so well together.

As I mentioned last post... Nicky & I are off to the craft fair today. Hopefully I will find something for the lovely Momo there. T

3 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

I'm tossing up about going to the craft fair. Be sure to let us know what you think??

11:53 am, June 14, 2006  
Blogger momo said...

I hope you have a lot of fun at the craft fair.
Swap percel will be there in a week time!

4:08 pm, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Hi Momo! Hope to mail out by the end of the week! Yikes! You are organised!

6:08 pm, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home