Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday :: Brown

I think I am a bit slow to cotton on to things happening in blogland! Last time the colour week was on I noticed on Thursday and loved it. Although I didn't actively participate it really enhanced my walks around our neighbourhood... I saw the oranges, reds, browns... everywhere.

So it is Tuesday and my radar seems a little bit more in tune... at least I was getting my little birds fix! So here is my favourite brown, espresso coffee in a glass. Not coffee in one of those take-away paper thingies...


I guess it signifies time with friends.... time to sit... time to sip that nutty goodness. Today it was time with my oldest friend (not in age, but in time known... since the vulnerable age of 13) to hear about her first trip to the glorious Spain.

I also found this picture of white for yesterday... I guess there is a lot of black, but to me that is what makes the white of the cherry blossom so brilliant. I posted a picture similar to this previously, but I think I like this one better.


Going to the craft fair tomorrow... wonder if there is any black/grey there! T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home