Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sweet & Soft: And the winner is....

A big thank you to all you kind souls for your best wishes for our 100th post! Thank you also for sharing your favourite Sweet Little Treats...we had a great time reading them and we're glad we're not the only ones obssessed with sweet things! After some deliberation on our part...hmmm, yes I really love a sticky date pud in winter I said....it was agreed that Ali had to be the winner! While we also both have a soft spot for macaroons, it was the florentines that drew us in! We confess that apart from our millefeuille missions, we are also on florentine missions!

Congratulations Ali! Drop us an email with your details & Milly will be on her way to you! May you have many sweet adventures together! If there's not a millefeuille in sight, I'm sure she won't mind a florentine or two! N

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I'm so excited to have Millie coming for some treats! We can go florentine hunting together and I'm sure I can stretch to the occasional millefeuille.

She can be my new partner in taste testing - I just ordered a breadmaker, so her timing is spot on. Thanks guys!

4:12 am, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home