Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What is your favourite Sweet Little Treat?

Yesterday was something for us.... now something for you to celebrate our 100 posts! If you like the little Rescue Softie below please leave a comment, letting us know what your favourite Sweet Little Treat is. You have until Saturday... on Sunday we will make our choice and let you know who it is.


This is Milly made from Japanese material rescued from the fashion manufacturing process. When she grows up she wants to be a Milliner & her favourite dessert? Millefeuille of course! So get commenting... and yes anyone can comment, friends you can join in too! (but we won't be biased... don't worry).T

8 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

I left my comment under the wrong post. Is it still counted!!

1:24 pm, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Belinda! Your comment is so counted! Especially as it seems it is the only one at the moment!

5:48 pm, June 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! 100th post, wow!! :D My sweet little treat? Teddy bears, snail mails, cute stuff, blog reading, etc etc etc......there are sooooooo many!!!!! ^o^

8:05 pm, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Ali said...

Favourite treat - macaroons with chewy rice paper on the bottom, closely followed by florentines. Good thing I don't have easy access to either!

Congrats on your 100th post!

9:38 pm, June 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 100 posts!! I can't pick just one Sweet Little Treat *blush*

1:08 am, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

This is my first time to your wonderful blog, congratulations on 100 posts!!!

I am so glad to encounter other people that also love mille feuille.
But I think I have to say that my favourite sweet treat would have to be apple and cinammon madeleines (from Manna From Heaven) but basically madeleines in general I love.

6:02 am, June 22, 2006  
Blogger tytty said...

congrats and keep up the good work.

my treat would be a banana wrapped in bread with a slab of nutella (*;

7:53 am, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation on your 100th post guys!

7:47 pm, June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home