Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Cheekiness Revealed!

So I caught up with Nicky today and she got to take her share of the spoils!

This is her new bag:



It is a Roo tote... they have heaps of fantastic printed bags with secret side zippered pockets. You can see the whole range on the site here.

And some of the things we will share!



A. Is a Japanese crafty book that has step by step photos on how to make some bags, wallets, aprons and other goodies. With our fingers crossed, we hope to attempt some of these!

B. Pierre Herme! The French patissier extraodinaire has an amazing new store in Aoyama, Tokyo. Whilst sampling some goodies... I also bought some of the Florentines with a crunchy biscuit base and tangy orange peel. Yum!

C. My Dear Doll.... a range created by a Hong Kong artist called Carrie Chau. On the back of the printed canvas is the softest floral corduroy. I think I found her blog here, but she hasn't written anything since August 2005... you can still see a few illustrations though.

D. When I saw this Japanese craft book on the shelf I gasped with delight! I have coveted it for so long now... the back cover was a bit bent, this would usually prevent me from buying a book but no problems this time! I am dying to make the glove dog on the cover as soon as possible!

By the way I sent my email to Backtack... now nervously awaiting to see if I made the cut! T

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. i don't know how i arrived here, but i like your site!
I love the "Glove Dog and the Sock Monkey" book. I've had it for awhile now, but hadn't had a chance to make one... But just looking at it is a lovely experience...

10:56 am, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Hello roo! Thank you! I just check your blog and love your crocheting. I am a bit jealous! I started a bear a year ago for niece and now it looks like I will finish it when her new borther or sister arrives!

11:31 am, April 12, 2006  
Blogger the shim family said...

The tote is fabulous!

4:37 pm, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Hello Shim & Sons... How I love your blog! T

9:43 am, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home