Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bye bye daylight

Today is the day us summer-lovin' Aussies dread. Well, at least those on the east coast. The end of daylight saving. Yes, today is the day we wind our clocks back 1 hour to prepare ourselves for the slowly dwindling daylight as we head into the autumn-winter months.



So yesterday I thought I'd make the most of the afternoon sunshine. I hadn't had any fresh air or exercise while in hospital, so I was in desperate need for some! So I headed off to Balmoral Beach on Sydney's northside for a leisurely stroll with my folks. This beach is located within a peaceful bay & is usually overrun with families on the weekends. But on this particular day, there were hardly any people about, & even less people in the water! It's definitely getting cooler...

Well, not so cool that I couldn't indulge in a Golden Gaytime (heh heh...not what you think...more like a summer staple!) & it was just what the doctor ordered! Adios summer light...see you in a little while! N

1 Comments:

Blogger girlprinter said...

Oooo... I love a Gaytime!

Thanks for visiting Show & Tell. Yes, I'm thinking about something virtual too. Have you seen this: http://www.stylefile.com.au/designers-design.cfm?

I'll let you know if I set up something online.

9:50 pm, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home