Monday, April 10, 2006

Cheekiness!

I thought I would be a bit cheeky today. I haven't seen Nicky since I got back home and will be hopefully catching up with her tomorrow. The day before I left she gave me instructions, as her international personal shopper I of course listened intently! She wanted a bag... ("what another tote") and anything else that I might think she would like! Huh! That would be so much... I would have to pay excess luggage!

So here is a bit of a tease... her bag:


Secret bag
Originally uploaded by sweet little treat 2.



And somethings I might share with her:


Secrets to share
Originally uploaded by sweet little treat 2.



All will be revealed soon! T

P.S Arrgggh! Something is going wrong with the uploading of photos... sorry, it looks a bit weird!

P.S.S We changed the background to something a bit fresher... I saw it on another computer and it looked a bit "blurk"! So we are glad for a bit of a change!

1 Comments:

Blogger nicbiccie said...

Oh, how unusual for you to be so cheeky...not!! Thanks for the tease - I am looking forward to tomorrow's surprises! N

8:23 pm, April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home