Sunday, March 26, 2006

Tie One On- March Challenge


I was planning on posting about the Tie One On challenge on Friday.... but, I got stuck in the passport office for four hours with surly passport staff in continuous slow motion. What I noticed (I had a lot of time to ponder the office) was the chirpy background video ...perky people were explaining how important and fabulous it was to get an Australian passport. In the beige room it actually seemed interesting the first time it played.... after the bizillionth (my favourite over exaggerating number) I think I could parrot it word for word. Crazy scary woman syndrome had set in! So posting was the last thing on my mind when I stumbled home.... and rewarded myself with a lemon polenta cake!

Back to the challenge! This month for Tie One On we had to make aprons for one of our softies! When we read this Nicky gave me one of "those" looks. The look meant "you have way more softies than is possible for one human to own, you're doing this one"! Yay!

Bert & Ernie cannot be separated... I mean they live together on 123 Sesame St. They both demanded aprons... with colours to complement their current outfits! I tried to convince them that camo was much more cool, but they wouldn't have it. To continue the Sesame Street theme they also wanted a "B" for Bert & an "E" for Ernie.

As soon as they got them on they wanted to bake Donna Hay's Triple Chocolate Cookies.... Cookie Monster is very happy! And now I am waiting for them all to help me with the washing up! Not holding my breath. T

P.S To the fabulous Miss V, don't you be laughing at me!

1 Comments:

Blogger nicbiccie said...

No offence to you Bert & Ernie - you look fab in your new aprons, but Cookie Monster...you steal the show in this pic...you crack me up!! Auntie N

5:44 pm, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home