Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sweet & Soft :: Amisha


This is little Amisha... the budding Bollywood dancer, her favourite dessert is Kulfi.

I love a bit of Bollywood.. my favourite movie list is littered with Indian -English films... Bride & Predjudice, Bend it like Beckham just to name two. One of my Indian friends is going to marry a guy from the Punjabi region, this is where Bollywood type dancing apparently is from. Her region have their own style, so she has to go for lessons so she is up to form at the wedding reception... I have already volunteered to go with her! Unfortunately little Amisha is on her way to London so she won't be able to come along! T

4 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

I was lucky enough to spend some time in Amritsar in Punjab when I visited India. The golden temple was one of the highlights of my trip. Enjoy your dance lessons, it sounds like heaps of fun!

10:02 pm, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

You lucky thing Belinda! I have heard about the Amristar & the golden temple... I ashamed to say in Bride & Predjudice! Would love to see it...

9:06 am, July 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was fortunate to go to a wedding in Luhiana near Amritsar last December. We danced for 4 days and were treated like royalty.It was one of the best experiences of all my travels. Winston, Nigella and Erin send their best wishes

12:21 pm, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

My name Actually IS amisha!! ...but unfortunatly I am not a bollywood dancer! I just dance in my bedroom, where no one can see! lol cute doll though! wish Icould get one!

11:03 pm, July 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home