Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sweet Inspiration! Heartful Style

Colour combinations... you just don't know how important they are! Some can remind me of childhood, trips to Paris, make me happy or serene. Anthropolgie is a master of colour & their combinations- why else would I feel so happy when I get the chance to go there? Why else would I walk out with a butter yellow jacket? My boy always chuckles when he goes in there, he says all the girls look so happy, they can't stop smiling and kissing their husbands. Does he know he only gets kisses after the purchase?

Here are some yummy colour combinations. Momo sent me a wad of Japanese papers that I love to look at...

And a metal snowflakes that I have still got to decide where to hang!

She also sent me a Masaki book! Heartful style...


Some of Masaki's inspirations...


Masaki's daughter designed this little sheep... and now it is in her store on cups and other things. What a great idea! I think I am going to steal it.


Tips on how to wrap a present...


And shopping tips, when you are in London...


Feeling inspired to go and clean up my craft area & make it special! T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home