Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Goodbye & Hello

I love Summer... and it is sad to say goodbye, with this being the 1st day of March. It is not like it is going to be instantly cold, Sydney doesn't seem to have the change of seasons other places have. It just seems to creep up on us. Slowly it will become too cold to go swimming, the days get shorter and all the stone fruit disappears from the market. But I love the beach and I am sure there are a few more hot days left (she types hopefully).

This is my foot... Sorry to scar you with it, but it tells something of my summer. The thong (no not a scrap of underwear, a flip-flop or slipper) tan from hours spent walking in the sun. And what is left of the nail polish I slicked on as I ran off to a wedding in December....



Hello Autumn! Here are a few of the new season juicy pears that have appeared overnight at the market. A promise of yummy buttery and crumbly desserts to come!.. and the hibernation or whatever they do, of mosquitoes and flies, I am not gonna miss those guys! T



P.S Horlicks tried very hard to sabotage these photos! It will be his first Autumn... He will get plenty of pears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home