Friday, February 17, 2006

Tokyo... Out on the prairie


Harajuku has been mostly discovered (I think Gwen Stefani is bringing it to the rest of the world!)... I like finding hidden stores & one off artisans, which there are loads in Tokyo. But, I still get excited when I go to Harajuku, even if there is a massive Gap & Zara there. I think it is because the Japanese take a concept and really run with it, there is always something to inspire me.

Outside a Country & Western clothing and accessory store we came upon these 2 dudes. They looked like they were on the verandah of their ranch gazing off into the sunset, keeping an eye on their herd and having a bit of a jam session! The store concept had flowed right to the entrance and really got my attention (and I am a sucker for a softie). It didn't really seem that we were right next to the new Armani Casa! T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home