Monday, February 06, 2006

.... she should have been doing the accounts!


I think they will put "she should have been doing the accounts" on my tomb stone. Yet again I was distracted from my fiscal responsibilities.... But it was hot... A steamy hot 35 degrees Celsius. The numbers were jumping all around in my head and suddenly I found myself remembering Paris. I am not sure what transported me there, but I was reminiscing about a beautiful necklace I had seen around the neck of an elegant girl (aren't they all elegant in Paris?). The necklace seemed to be made up of circles of fabric and beads. I have so many little scraps of fabric squirreled away and I never seem to know what to do with them. It seemed to be the perfect hot weather project. This is the result... a little bit short in length ...and the colours seem to be a bit kiddy and bright compared to the one in Paris.... it just means I have to try again... after the accounts! T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home