Monday, January 23, 2006

Ooh-la-la....a traveller's tasty tales

“Ooh-la-la!”…..this expression has been exclaimed many a time on my travels overseas….usually when standing outside a patisserie wondering why my baking endeavours don't look that perfect or admiring a beautiful display of confectionery inside a confiserie’s window. It is usually accompanied by much pointing, more ooh-la-la-ing and deliberation over what goodies I need to have right now…followed by “Can you take a photo, I’m going in” to my hubbie, before yours truly disappears inside….only to exit with a smirk on my face & a beautifully-wrapped package waiting to be enjoyed....

And so, through this series of posts, I hope to share some snippets & tasty tidbits from my travels, the joy and sensory overload on discovering something truly amazing….foodie or otherwise. So let the journey begin…. N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home